Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Joe's Gang



I originally set out to visit two stores recommended by Falter, only to find the first one had turned into another shop, and the second - FLO Nostalgische Mode (the mama of vintage in Vienna) - was currently closed. Just looking in its window, however, had me drooling over the gorgeous 50s and 60s dresses, coats and jewelry (in great condition). I can't wait to return next week! 

On my way home along Operngasse, I discovered a teeny little store displaying old shoes, some vintage clothes, many sunglasses - and cute printed t-shirts! The owner graduated from the University of Applied Arts and places his motives on good-quality tees, sweatshirts and bags (American Apparel, Fruit of the Loom). I bought the bag above for toting groceries home. If you can't find the motive you want in the right size or color, he will print it for you!

Little Joe's Gang
Operngasse 34, 1040 Wien
Mo-Fr 14 - 18, Sa 12 - 17

2 comments:

Sally Jane said...

I love the tote bag! So cute.

You'll find me there said...

I was so glad to find you. Thank you so much for the wonderful tip about the store in Vienna. Your painting is stunning. Take care and looking forward to more.