Ohmygoodness, I've been tagged - by the lovely Missa of Thrift Candy! I feel so honored. Here goes...
5 things found in my purse:
- a registered customer card for Volkshilfe Würfel (Austrian thrift chain)
- Clinique Mango Tint superbalm
- a rescusitation mask
- my battered and loose-at-the-ends Nokia phone (once it even fell down 3 flights of stairs - and survived!)
- flyers for a petition to save certain concert venues in Vienna from being taken over by a dodgy agenda
5 things found in my bag:
- a floral print umbrella recently given to me by a friend
- Tom Ford sunglasses bought cheaply off another friend whom they didn't suit (lucky for me!)
- a piece of one of my vintage lucite tulip chairs the cats broke. I know it can't be repaired, but I keep thinking when I pass an arts and crafts shop, I will pop in and ask
- my Kodak EasyShare digital camera
- lots of tissues - sniffles in winter, hayfever in spring!
5 favorite things in my room:
- several little thrifted vases found all in one day, arranged on a chest of drawers
- the beginning of a vintage cushion collection (so far only 2)
- a periwinkle thrifted nightie
- 2 colorfully striped shoe boxes that hold 2 pairs of black boots from Shu!
- my Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
5 things I've always wanted to do:
- travel through Andalusia again (I felt so totally at home there the one time I visited)
- visit cowboy country (after reading Annie Proulx's books and books she recommended on her website)
- have my own shop offering wonderful thrift finds as well as tea and good chats
- restyle a few ladies of my acquaintance - rid their wardrobes of unflattering clothes and shop for pieces that pull the whole thing together
- do the same with someone's living space
5 things I am currently into:
- thrifting, thrifting, thrifting!
- a positive outlook - after years of being a grumpy old bag, optimism is sooo much more fun
- going to concerts
- wish lists
5 impressions on Missa:
- I love her natural/hippie vibe!
- She has a great eye for flea market finds...
- ...as well as for throwing clothes together in individual ways
- I like her writing style, it flows and draws the reader into getting excited about the things she is excited about
- She just has great taste overall!
The quirks game is next!