Friday, May 16, 2008

Thrilled to Bits


The Christ Church Vienna is having a book sale today and tomorrow, with the largest selection of English second-hand books in town. There is material for historians, art-collectors, those searching for books on philosophy and psychology, literary criticism, plays and poetry, not to mention trashy novels galore! New children's books can be had too, and pretty coffee table books on interior decor, home improvement and crafts. I was there today and paid less than € 20.- for 11 books:



To my utter amazement and delight, I found a copy of the book accompanying Jane Brocket's wonderful blog, Yarnstorm. I was planning to order it from Amazon as soon as I am flush again, but it found me instead!



Christ Church Spring Book Sale
Fri 16th May, 10:00 - 17:00
Sat 17th May, 10:00 - 17:00
Salesianergasse 24, 1030 Vienna

No comments: