Saturday, July 26, 2008

Retro To Go



Polyklamott, Hofmühlgasse, 1060 Vienna


Esperança in a cute bolero

I've wanted to do a post on this store for a while - if you prefer not to dress like everyone else, it's an interesting place to shop. Not only do they have vintage clothes and accessories, but also unique creations by young designers. Two like-minded ladies (living in Dubai and visiting Vienna for the weekend) and I came here after the Saturday fleamarket and they both made a find!



Esperança and Michelle, hungry after treasure hunting

A little second hand guide lying in the store found its way into my bag (as did another white blazer - photo tomorrow). Presented by project called Caretaker, it lists all the benefits - for you AND the environment - of second hand shopping, and reminded me of some places I forgot to mention here, as well as some for children's clothing:


for kids:
2, Maja
9, Jacobi (I've passed this several times, it has beautiful things!)

4 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Glad to see you having a wonderful time-shopping of course!!

foulardhermes said...

This smile is of such a natural attitude! Great!

Missa said...

Aww... how cute are those girls. Looks like a cool shop!

dewlusions said...

I know this is an old post, but I've been searching for thrift stores in the area since I moved to Vienna (from DC) and came across your blog. It's given me a lot of leads on where to look! I visited Polyklamott today and was happy to see it was close to what i was looking for...not quite Goodwill or Unique Thrift, but exciting to find nonetheless!