Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sneak Previews



Traveling scarf is going to be worn a LOT, so I don't feel bad about sneaking some photos already. Wearing above outfit today, and below is how I went to work yesterday. The colors and pattern on this thing are making me giddy with glee. I am rather upset about not being able to go vintage shopping anymore though. Got off work earlier yesterday and made a beeline to my local thrift store, but by Friday late afternoon, everything good is gone... and on the weekends, such store are closed. Great big watery sniff!


Scarf: Roeckl

4 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Rose said...

Hi karima-this scarf is really lovely!!

Missa said...

This traveling scarf thing sounds like so much fun! It's a great scarf, love what you've done with it! :)

Sarah Mayy said...

The scarves make the whole outfit; you look fab!