Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fleamarket Finds



Inspired by yesterday's fleamarket, I checked the calender this morning and discovered one taking place practically next door. That and the sun showing its bright face for the first time in two weeks got me out of bed as if bitten by a tarantula. I was well rewarded for getting up early on a Sunday morning by finally finding a confectionary stand! It's not as pretty as many I've drooled over and the metal bits are somewhat discolored, but I like the combination of orange and petrol and the price (€4.-) was convincing. Now I can have another Scone Sunday with all the treats in layers...


wood tea light holder

little birdie to keep rings in

4 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the cake stand is a very good buy!!

a cat of impossible colour said...

I love the little bird in particular :)

El despertador said...

I love your style
Greetings from Madrid

Missa said...

Wow, great finds Karima! I especially love the little birdie :)