Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Covet...


giftgirl.com

...a pair of long, black leather "handshoes" (Handschuhe) for fall/winter! Here, the temperature have plummeted to glacial conditions and there is nothing more unpleasant than icy air blowing up one's sleeve. In fact, every winter, I fantasize about full-body thermal underwear - like childrens' pyjamas with shoes attached - but covering hands and including a nice warm hoodie (detachable bits, of course) - has anyone invented this yet? I'm ready to order a family-sized package in black and cream!


www.gloveseurope.com

2 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

ooh these are gorgeous!!

boogiebabe said...

Ooh, those are lovely! I saw similar ones in a shop the other day, made by Dents (an old-fashioned UK leather goods company) - but they cost more than I'd usually even pay for a coat! If I saw second-hand ones I'd snatch them up.