Sunday, October 5, 2008

Black Friday


Scarf: on loan from Foulard Addict
Blazer: thrifted
Top: Armani Exchange
Trousers: gifted
Shoes: Pura Lopez

It's been about a month since my last outfit post - the guilt is killing me, so here is a reconstruction of what I wore to work on Friday. I bought this 70s/80s? blazer about a year ago and was tempted to give it away several times because the cut seemed so outmoded and I couldn't find anything to combine it with. What prevented me was the great shape it is in coupled with the hope that one day, inspiration would hit. Today, I am so grateful I kept it!

3 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-a fabulous outfit, the jacket was well worth keeping!!

daphne said...

I stumbled over your blog searching for vintage shops in vienna and just wanted to say thank you for some new adresses. It's quite strange that there isn't a good and comprehensive site listing all vintage (and thrift) stores around here - especially given the sad fact that there aren't that many. Someone should really get into that one day.

Sherlyn said...

You are looking gorgeous..! Your outfit is super fabulous.