Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Fog


Photo: joancase.com

This week, a mysterious fog descended on the city of Vienna, obscuring all sight and causing all sorts of mayhem, such as my combining two items of clothing I had been despairing about since quite some time. The one is rather tight-fitting and the other too loose, and thus, neither got worn much. In the weirdness evoked by this mist, I put the two together, et voila - a new outfit!


Turtle neck: Patrizia Pepe
Top with black tube: Esteve
Trousers: gifted
Shoes: Humanic

4 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

I like your serendipitous outfit! And I love your new blog header. :)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-such a cute ensemble!!

Missa said...

WOW, that is amazing how PERFECTLY your outfit goes with that photo, so cool!

Missa said...

Also, I love the new header too!