Saturday, November 15, 2008

Green Scarf: Three Ways

This scarf went from a collector in Germany to a newly converted foulard fan in Norway and another in Vienna. The latter was not terribly innovative in her wearing of it, but check out the cool scarf obi and belt the first two came up with. Don't they just make you want to dig up some old neckwear and flaunt it?!


La Gattina

Here is the owner with one of his many treasures:

foulard addict

Sorry to bore you with a repeat photo, but this was my favorite outfit:


4 comments:

Marina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-you look lovely my dear, its such a lovely colour foulard too!

Missa said...

I love the scarf as a belt with the worn denim jeans. I've gone through phases where I do that one a lot. I think I need to try it again :)

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nice scarf