Friday, December 26, 2008

"Despair has It's Own Calms"



Someone was listening when I was pining for a pair of long black leather gloves! AND to my raving about Werner Herzog's adaptation of the Dracula legend. I loved Bram Stoker's novel, and Coppola's rendition is highly entertaining, but as in the words of one imdb user: "Nosferatu's Count Dracula (sic) is not a charming eastern European gentleman with a quirky bloodsucking habit and a lovesick soul, he is a wily, terrifying, inhuman, obsessive predator". I guess I'm a stickler for keeping to original text. If you are like me and don't require nonstop action and special effects, the stark but and stunning cinematography of this motion picture will captivate you too!

4 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-lucky you! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Marco said...

hallo aus Italien

Vlad Catuna said...

I don't know how i come to visit your blog..I'm just a stranger :) What i wanna tell you i really like your pictures

Missa said...

Gorgeous you are in your hat and gloves Karima, you look so mysterious!