Saturday, December 6, 2008

Frills and Hedonistic Principles



After a long absence of outfit posts (it's been too dark in the morning, ditto when I come home in the evening), this is what I wore to our work Christmas lunch at Haas&Haas. The skirt is thrifted, the blouse thrifted and altered, and the shoes old ones of mine which I had reheeled (from stilettos to big fat comfortable block heels!) to be able to wear them more often.

Dining at H&H is highly recommendable (I had delicious pikeperch in a parmesan crust, and Gateau Natalie, a kind of death by chocolate) and afterwards, you can go crazy over their selection of teas, coffees, jams, honeys, chocolates, and gifts in the shop part.

From their website: "The development of the scope and business of Haas&Haas has always been characterized by hedonistic and aesthetic principles". Just my kind of philosophy!


Haas & Haas (tea selection)

My lovely Christmas wreath (gifted!)