Saturday, January 10, 2009

Z for Zelig



I haven't had much opportunity to go thrifting lately, and so great was my excitement when I found these pillow covers yesterday. They obviously don't belong together, but it is rare to find a matching set and I decided to just look out for ones that kind of fit together and start a collection! Since my cats love to sharpen their nails around the edges of my bed, it is hard to justify regularly replacing expensive new cotton bed linen. Anyway, who can afford having it monogrammed too? At least one initial on this pillow case is mine. Guess I need to marry someone whose name starts with Z...



it's -7 degrees Celcius today, brrrrr!

6 comments:

Protege said...

Lovely pillow cases.;)
If you can not find a man with the right name, please just send them to me, as my "real" name starts with Z.;)
I like the picture of the winter tree.
Happy New Year.;))

Missa said...

Those pillow covers are so pretty together. I love the look of mismatched linens :)

Try to stay as warm as you can, yikes, maybe you should look for some flannel sheets too ;)

Adorevintage.com said...

Those are lovely pillow cases! I'm always on the hunt for pretty linens and beddings at thrift and antique shops too. Are all of these pillowcases?

Zoƫ said...

stunning fabrics!!




http://givemeapennyforyourthoughts.blogspot.com/

Karima said...

thank you, ladies. yes, they are all pillow cases, all the same size too! once, i saw a set with a red wedgewood pattern, but stupidly didn't take it because the duvet cover was a little too small. i could kick myself now!

necromantic said...

i love the last pic