Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happiness...



...is a worn scarf.

Today, my scarf supplier, the ever generous Foulard Addict, let me have this baby for keeps! I celebrated by wearing it out as soon as the words were uttered (actually, I've been wearing it ever since it arrived in the post a week ago). He has lent me several precious scarves before, but for some reason, I fell in love with this one - with its green/rust contrast and animal print around the edges, it is so versatile, and will be the centerpiece of this summer's wardrobe!

2 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-Your scarf does indeed look gorgeous, you always look so stylish in them my dear! Thanks for your lovely comment too!

C.Elizabeth & Natalia said...

I really like your scarf! Abd your handbag seems to be just as lovely.

C.Elizabeth