Saturday, April 10, 2010

Orthopedia

Since spraining my big toe about two months ago, I can't wear high heels and even most of my lower ones anymore (hence many visits to the recycling bin and second hand store). Luckily, I own a ton of sandals, but weather being still wintry, I have been browsing the shops, live and virtual, for some closed shoes for an affordable price. Is it just me, or is foot fashion simply ridiculous right now? Sky-high platforms or a bit of cloth sewed to a piece of leather sole, with nothing in between. Hardly comfortable. So I found these Italian species in a second hand store. They felt so good, I just had to take them. Now I am worried that my style is becoming Florida retiree... aaah!





4 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

Don't worry. They are lovely and there is something very satisfying about not hurting feet, I think. x

Patty said...

Those are lovely and whoever said pain is beauty is a liar.

msskeide said...

Cool shoes, love them:)

lol Factory Girl

Missa said...

Those studded geckos(?) are awesome!